[Wylug-help] External USB Disk

A J Cole ajcole at ajcole.org
Wed Oct 28 16:07:00 UTC 2009

>>Also, recommendations of any other products you think I'd be better
>>buying instead of that one are welcome.
>
>You might consider a 1TB LaCie - no experience of the 1TB but the .5TB
>LaCies have been 100% reliable.

Another thought: depending on your operational requirements you might
consider an USB to SATA/IDE adaptor combined with any drive you happen to
have around.  Perhaps its not appropriate and you really want the 1TB.

I got one from Maplin some time ago probably haven't used it 20 times
but its been an exceptional buy.

Andrew