[Wylug-help] Webcams... what to buy that'll "just work"?

Shaun Laughey shaun at laughey.com
Tue Jan 5 17:30:17 UTC 2010

Hiya James,

I personally use a cheap and cheerful Logitech Quickcam Messenger
webcam and it works under Ubuntu and has done for the last 2 years -
the microphone is really impressive too.

Sadly living in the wilds of Ireland means I can't do the video that
much now but the last time I had a real internet connection skype did
fullscreen video admirably.

HTH and all the best,
Shaun Laughey