[Wylug-help] Chrome vs Firfox / Iceweasel

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:18:19 UTC 2010

Hi Felix,

  I'm also one of the torn people, love google and hate them at the same
time.  I use Chrome almost exclusively now, and use google for all my email,
and have a google phone....

  And yet it's only recently I stopped using Scroogle as my default search
engine.

  If you are concerned you could use chromium which is the open-source built
version of chrome.

  It is a personal choice but I very rarely worry about it now - I figure
that enough of my info is out there by now.

--
Martyn