[Wylug-help] Advice

Pighills Alison Alison.Pighills at bradford.nhs.uk
Fri Oct 22 12:50:46 UTC 2010

Dear Sir / Madam,

I wonder if you could possibly give me some advice - I have just bought
my daughter a Dell Mini 10 netbook which runs on the Linux operating
system and I would like to buy a USB connecting DVD/CD drive for it - do
I need to buy something specific to ensure that it will be detected?

Kindest regards,

Dr Alison Pighills, PhD. HPC Occupational Therapist

Practice Development Team

Level 3

Douglas Mill

Bowling Old Lane

Bradford

BD5 7JR

Tel: 01274 231031

Mobile: 07983 017052

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain confidential information, copyright material or views/opinions that do not necessarily reflect those of Bradford and Airedale teaching Primary Care Trust. If you receive this email by mistake please advise the sender immediately. All should be aware that this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and that emails may be monitored.....