[Wylug-help] Does anyone know anything about aol mail accounts?

nigel white xm2 at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 2 18:30:18 UTC 2011

Hi Anne

I also run mailman mailing lists. I get quite a few issues like this and
I am not always able to resolve them. I quite agree that it is
embarrassing.

Here are the steps I take -
1. look in your admin area at her aol.co.uk address settings. Anything
funny there? (sorry if this is obvious)
2. Make sure she is sending her messages with the list address in the
To: box. (your list may be set to dissalow Cc: input).
3. Search the archives at http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%
40python.org/ for similar issues. They also have FAQs which cover
regular glitches at http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Frequently+Asked
+Questions

Let me know if you get nowhere and I'll scratch my head a bit harder.

Best wishes
Nigel
admin
www.headingley.org