[Wylug-help] Epson printer, scanner all in one

JOHN WALKER john.jr.walker at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 17 23:18:17 UTC 2011

Gentlemen, I came to your talk about OPEN-GL last Monday. Unfortunately it was way over my head. Later in the pub you offered to help me with my printer, scanner installation, so here goes.

My CPU is AMD Athlon64 dual core, with 2GB of memory.

I have an Epson Stylus SX115, printer, canner all in one.

The computer has recognised the printer, and that works OK. But it will not detect the scanner.

If you can help, it would be much appreciated.
Please reply in words of one syllable or less so that I can understand the instructions.
If I have to go on the web, please make the instructions very clear, going step by step with hand holding all the way.

Thanking you all in advance.  John, (the old guy at the back.)