[Wylug-help] Android Tablet recommendations

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 09:26:42 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I'm using the very poor excuse that you can now get perl on Android
(http://szabgab.com/perl-on-android.html) as an excuse to buy myself a
tablet, even though the article states you can do it all with an SDK.

I'm looking for recommendations for a decent one at a reasonable price. I
know, a very wooly specification. I doubt that I'll be putting Linux on it,
but if it's possible to duel boot I'd concider it later.

To be honest, 99% of it's usage would be Sudoku, Mahjongg and ebooks.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager