[Wylug-help] Mobile phone that gets Internet

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 10:13:06 UTC 2012

I would be interested to hear people's comments on this.

For my 2 penneth,

I love my Samsung Galaxy S2. I think you have to go Android.

I have a couple of VPN clients on mine although I haven't got them working
perfectly with my firewall

I have a AndroidVNC viewer installed on it so I can access all of my users
Windows clients as well as X on by servers.

I have a 'ConnectBot' which is a very nice ssh/telnet client.
I hav andFTP which is a ftp/sftp/scp/ftps client

All of these apps are available to any android phone, but on top of that, this
is a very nice phone.

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn