[Wylug-help] cname and A host

linux linux at sh2515.plus.com
Tue Nov 19 08:31:01 UTC 2013

Thanks

Are you any good with apache configuration? I have been trying to get multiple web services running under the same domain name ie owncloud, elgg, gallery3 and such, but I am struggling to get them all running.  I can get https, but I have to manually put it in even with a redirect in the file. If I send the files can you point to the errors for me to amend? I have been searching the web, but I can't find what I am after, perhaps I am not using the appropriate terminology.

Scott.

Sent from Galaxy S3 on Three