[Wylug-help] Mobile broadband

Christopher McLean C.J.McLean at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Oct 1 09:34:23 UTC 2013

Quick point on tethering; I pay £12 a month on giffgaff for unlimited data and a generous sms/voice allowance. I have a vanilla nexus device (read: google phone) which allows hotspot/tethering out of the box (and yes, setup USB tethering, plug in with a modern linux distro and it "just works (tm)"). I use this a lot with my tablet when I can't get wifi.

Chris