[Wylug-help] Laptop cleaning

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Mon Dec 15 10:21:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

Laptops aren't generally hard to get to pieces, there are probably youtube
videos specific to whatever model you have, or you could track down a service
manual on the web. Keep track of which screws came from which holes as they're
often different lengths.

Most likely though, a good blast of air duster in the vents will be good
enough. Do it outside, you'll be surprised how much dust comes out.

Regards,

James