[Wylug-help] very simple HTML table colwidth issie

Simon Greenwood sfgreenwood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:05:01 UTC 2014

Hi -

Ah, I see what you mean now. It does take a lot to get that to work. The
first result in a google for 'fixed table header',
fixerheadertable.comworks for me in Chrome and Firefox and is a jQuery
plugin so should be
pretty standard. The possible thing to remember here is that IE remains
awful at many use cases, so you may find yourself having to use exceptions
to handle it. I really wouldn't waste time on trying to do it yourself
though as it will take longer than it's worth.

s/

Twitter: @sfgreenwood
"TBA are particularly glib"