[Wylug-help] Managing volunteer organisation online...

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Fri Jun 6 20:41:49 UTC 2014

Nigel Metheringham writes:

> I want to email a set of people a list of options, and collect
> people on the other showing which people can do each option.

I've used a Google Docs form for this sort of thing before. You define
your questions, then answers get submitted into a spreadsheet. It was
fairly basic, with limited customization, but was adequate.

> We have a lot of our information in a google apps set of accounts, so
> we are aiming to end up with our sheet of people vs performances as a
> google spreadsheet - so one potential option is a way to generate
> google forms in a relatively quick way.

Try setting up a Google form, and see how tedious it us to define each
of the checkboxes. If you can cope with that (a one-off tedious set-up
process done by you but not a burden on the form-filler-inners), the
rest of it should be fine.

Smylers
--
Why drug companies shouldn't be allowed to hide research results that they
don't like: http://gu.com/p/3zat8 — UK gov wasted millions on Tamiflu