[Wylug-help] LDAP setup on Centos 7

Simon Greenwood sfgreenwood at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:01:22 UTC 2015

Your root dn should be something like cn=Manager,dc=ringways,dc=com, which
is your admin user, then that is the dn that you have set up with your
credentials. I'm doing this myself at the moment and have found a couple of
useful tutorials which I don't think I have bookmarked here. Using a GUI
makes it a bit easier to visualise - I'm using Apache Directory Client.

s/

Twitter: @sfgreenwood
"TBA are particularly glib"