[Wylug-help] Set PDF background to transparent without quality loss

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 09:37:14 UTC 2015

Thanks Dan,

I'm installing inkscape as I'm typing this, and will have a look.

I'm also trying to get hold of the original art work.

This list has been quiet for a long time, but it's good to see that the
meetings are starting up again.

Pity it's not convenient for me any more, or I'd bob down.

Gary

Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager
Ringways Garages