[YLUG] New list

Nicholas Thomas lupine at yorkshire-pagans.org.uk
Tue Apr 18 15:40:51 BST 2006

Arthur Clune wrote:

> Just to check that we are all on the new list before the old one gets
> shut down later today.... :)
>
> Arthur

Hi,

I joined a week or two back, but decided to keep under wraps 'till the
list move went ahead (see, I read the archives :P)

Anyway, I'm Nick... 20/m/1st year biology student. Been playing with
Linux since I was 13 or so; finally pulled the plug and went completely
M$-free about 8 months ago. Running Kubuntu 6.06 ;) amd64 right now; one
server (lupine.me.uk) and one desktop.

That's, erm, about it :). Hope to be popping along to any talks/etc that
come up in the future... in the meantime, I'm busyt revising for :eek:
exams! :eek: -- tough life, this student business... ;)

xF,

...Nick