[YLUG] One more meet-up

Craig Genner craig at tuxx.org.uk
Sun Dec 17 22:41:28 GMT 2006

On Sunday 17 December 2006 19:49, Zoe Stephenson wrote:
> Reminder that there's a meet-up tomorrow evening, Monday the 18th of
> December, 7pm, at the Victoria pub in York.  It's on the corner of
> Heslington Road and Cemetery Road, just behind the Barbican.  For those
> navigating by postcode, it's YO10 5AR.

Those that are regulars at the Victoria, any idea what the parking for cars is
like?

I know that some people don't come to the City Screen socials because of
parking problems, so I'm hoping there is more available at or near the
Victoria.

Round there back there looks to be limited parking so I would normally suggest
the Barbican, however there is the snooker there at present.

Cheers

Craig