[YLUG] email problem

Mark Bowden mailings.mark at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 17:54:19 BST 2006

Are you SURE all the settings are the same? Its amazing the problems a
small typo can cause! Make sure that your using the same port number and
that the security settings are the same.

Failing that I'd check that your internet access in general is working
ok. Are you running any kind of firewalls or configured your iptables in
a certain way?

Mark B-)