[YLUG] FS: 2GB Sandisk SD card & O2 XDA Exec phone

simon at principia.demon.co.uk simon at principia.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 11:31:24 BST 2006

matthew at bytemark.co.uk wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 July 2006 10:01, Ashish Doshi wrote:
> > Hi Matthew,
> >
> > What would consider to be a reasonable offer on the XDA?
>
> Anything over about £200?
  They're listed at 150 on the O2 website, admittedly before factoring in the cost of an appropriate tariff. Make of that what you will ...

  What I will say is this: given my recent experiences with O2, if you can get the handset unlocked (assuming it needs it) and move to another network then I'd strongly advise you do so. O2's signal quality around York is piss poor :-(

  All that said, XDAs are very nice bits of kit (I've got a IIi)

Simon