[YLUG] FS: 2GB Sandisk SD card & O2 XDA Exec phone

Pete Fenelon pete at fenelon.com
Tue Jul 11 11:44:39 BST 2006

On 11/07/06, simon at principia.demon.co.uk <simon at principia.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> matthew at bytemark.co.uk wrote:

>   What I will say is this: given my recent experiences with O2, if you can get the handset unlocked (assuming it needs it) and move to another network then I'd strongly advise you do so. O2's signal quality around York is piss poor :-(
>
>   All that said, XDAs are very nice bits of kit (I've got a IIi)
>
> Simon

Agreed that the XDA/HTPC/SPV1500 is a nice piece of kit - but O2 are
arrogant, obnoxious lying w**kers and after a short unhappy spell with
them lying about repairs under warranty to my IIi I went back to
Orange for an SPV M1500. ;)

pete
--
pete at fenelon.com "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"