[YLUG] RE: York Digest, Vol 4, Issue 8

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Jul 17 11:35:25 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 11:26 +0100, Varsani, Rajendrakumar (PSD) wrote:
> Can I please not have the digest form any more please? I'd like the live
> emails posted to me one by one instead.

You can change these settings yourself....

> 	https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/york

Follow this link, enter your email at the bottom of the page
(Unsubscribe or edit options), and your password on the next page (if
you don't know your password then there is a reminder button on that
page).

You can then change your options to your hearts content...

	Nigel.
[Who far prefers to spend more time telling people to do it themselves
than it would have taken for me to jfdi]