[YLUG] ADSL advice - wires only for just 6 months?

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Tue Jun 27 19:38:18 BST 2006

So I'm moving house soon, and I know that I'm likely to only be at the
new place for 6 or 7 months.  I'm looking for a wires-only deal that
will let me leave after 6 months without any penalty - does such a
thing exist?  I can't find a comparison site or a simple Google search
that will bring up an answer, hence the email here.  Not too fussed
about rates, caps or any of that, just want the best deal given that
I know I'm only signing up for 6 months.

--
 -- zoe