[YLUG] Advocacy

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Tue Jun 27 20:40:05 BST 2006

> Most high-profile FOSS advocacy probably hurts the cause, because it's
> intensely politicised and delivered by deeply unattractive characters -
> RMS on the left, ...
I recommend going back there with a A2 sign that says 'Microsoft
steals your freedom'
(http://geekz.co.uk/lovesraymond/archive/dont-buy-from-ati)

"98.5% of DNA is considered to be junk DNA with no known purpose.
Maybe it's XML tags." -- Anon

definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Kernighan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/