[YLUG] meeting times

Stephen Garton sheepeatingtaz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 21:25:50 GMT 2006

<snipped>

I can't make Tuesdays, but would really like to start coming to
meetings. Therefore any solution which presents options *other* than a
Tuesday would be better for me personally.

I also think that the 7/21 option gives a suitable amount of both
repitition (i.e. the same Dates every month) while cycling through the
days of the week to give everyone with prior commitments on certain days
 to at least attend some meetings

--
Steve Garton
http://www.sheepeatingtaz.co.uk