[YLUG] Re: Dual xorg.conf

David Matthews dmatthews at mailc.net
Fri Nov 17 08:32:51 GMT 2006

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 01:10:52 +0000
york-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:

> So I take it then (with a
> bit of scripting prowess lol) I could make a script that runs before X
> starts and changes xorg.conf to either. xorg.conf.i915 or

You should be able to add your scripted stuff to rc.local to have it run before X starts?
--
David (not an Ubuntu user)

dmatthews at mailc.net
Public key at hkp://www.keys.eu.pgp.net
and http://pooter.sourceforge.net/dmatthews.asc

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. The
element that makes the bond good makes the bill good ?
It is absurd to say that our country can issue $30,000,000 in bonds and
not $30,000,000 in currency." [Thomas Edison, Quoted in The New York Times, 6 December 1921]
http://www.prosperityuk.com/prosperity/prosperity.html