[YLUG] SCART to VGA connectors?

Matthew Bloch matthew at bytemark.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 14:07:34 BST 2006

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 13:32, Simon Ward wrote:
[snip]
> Has anyone here done what I'm trying to do? Buying a new TV isn't an
> option (I have fundamental objections to the TV license) and buying a
> projector certainly isn't (not enough money or wall space :-) )

I suspect you will be able to find a new TV for not much more than the
expensive adaptor that you'll otherwise need.  You don't need a license if
you never watch or record broadcast signals, even if you own equipment
capable of doing so.  See this lady's research:

http://www.jifvik.org/tv/

--
Matthew Bloch                             Bytemark Hosting
                                http://www.bytemark.co.uk/