[YLUG] SCART to VGA connectors?

Simon Ward simon at principia.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 15:36:06 BST 2006

Anthony Edwards wrote:

> Are the other no-TV people avid radio listeners, like myself?
   I'm TV-free now, but would much rather watch DVDs from the comfort of
my sofa rather than my 'work' chair, hence the request for info. I'm
definitely a Radio 4 man myself, partly for the topical stuff but mainly
for the cricket on long-wave :-)

   Keeping things vaguely on-topic, I recently bought a Netgear MP101
wireless media streaming thingy off eBay which should allow me to listen
to internet radio, as well as my ever expanding MP3 collection, from the
comfort of my bed ... now that I'm unemployed I might as well try and
conform to the stereotype :-D

Simon