[YLUG] SCART to VGA connectors?

Anthony Edwards anthony at catfish.nildram.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 15:45:22 BST 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 03:35:47PM +0100, Simon Ward wrote:

>   Keeping things vaguely on-topic, I recently bought a Netgear MP101
> wireless media streaming thingy off eBay which should allow me to listen
> to internet radio, as well as my ever expanding MP3 collection, from the
> comfort of my bed ... now that I'm unemployed I might as well try and
> conform to the stereotype :-D

I could do that too with my recently acquired Linksys wireless access
point and rather excellent Dell Inspiron 6400, running Ubuntu Dapper.

Anyone looking to acquire a new laptop for use with Linux would be
well advised to consider the Inspiron, incidentally; Dapper installed
beautifully on it, and everything (including the onboard wireless card)
"just works".

That said, I am a complete radio junkie and have a radio in every room,
including a rather nice Roberts R983 in the bedroom.

--
Anthony Edwards
anthony at catfish.nildram.co.uk