[YLUG] Vector graphics question

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Thu Oct 12 14:03:27 BST 2006

For t-shirt related reasons (*), I need to convert a vector graphic
from the .emf format I have it in to the .eps that spreadshirt.net
requires. In the windows world the programs that do this (like
Illustrator) are £££. Gimp doesn't do vector graphics however, so can
anyone suggest anything?

I don't normally any output more complex than

print "..."

so this is all new to me :) Another option might be something that
can take .jpg/gif/whatever and vectorise it as .eps.

Any of the graphics folks able to help?

Arthur

(*) http://cliftoncc.spreadshirt.net

--
"Some people, when confronted with a problem, think 'I know, I'll use
XML.' Now they have two problems."  - Phillip J. Eby