[YLUG] Publicity in general

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Fri Oct 13 00:27:25 BST 2006

> > But why is there no publicity at all? The website [2] says nothing
> > about future meetings except from a friendly "Not yet scheduled".
> This is my fault. I took it upon myself to volunteer (in #ylug) to do
> this but things in my life have since taken over.
OK I've updated it: http://york.lug.org.uk/calendar.shtml

Please go on and make some suggestions!

In particular:
1. We have the GPG talk next, who volunteered for the next two? I
think we have 3 other people who have offered to do talks but I can't
find who and what they volunteered for (sorry :-S). If you're
volunteering can you please reply and say what your topic is and what
the date is you want? I'll update the page accordingly
2. Alex could you do some magic and get the most recent event to
appear on the front page of the site?
3. Zoe - I think you said you would provide some kind of map with
circles around the appropriate university locations? At the moment I
imagine finding where Z/abc at the university is would be non trivial
for us non-university types.

-Rob
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/