[YLUG] Publicity in general

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Fri Oct 13 00:40:00 BST 2006

> 2. Alex could you do some magic and get the most recent event to
> appear on the front page of the site?
Also (and I suspect this has come up before) is the way the calendar
events displayed the ideal way?

I would have thought the most common usage of that page would be to
see what events are coming up. At the moment it is a list of all
events in date order (descending)... Could I suggest it would be more
usable if it were just a list of events that have not yet occurred in
date order (ascending)?

-Rob

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/