[YLUG] Wikifying the website (or not)

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Fri Oct 13 10:49:36 BST 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 09:44:16AM +0100, Ewan Mac Mahon wrote:
> The install day planning wiki[1] is seeing a reasonable amount of use,
> so I think we should at least consider the possibility of shifting the
> entire LUG website into a wiki system.

Yep, great idea. But we shoud use a theme that doesn't look too
much like the original MediaWiki theme. I like the current
website because it's simple and everybody will find his way
around...

I've recently shifted our research group's site into a wiki [1].
If people like it I could easily adapt the style for the YLUG
site.

J.T.

[1]: http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/plasma/wiki/

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett