[YLUG] Wikifying the website (or not)

Ewan Mac Mahon ewan at macmahon.me.uk
Fri Oct 13 09:44:28 BST 2006

Morning all,

I think it's pretty clear that we're experiencing some throughput
problems getting things up on the website, but also that we've no
shortage of people with ideas.

The install day planning wiki[1] is seeing a reasonable amount of use,
so I think we should at least consider the possibility of shifting the
entire LUG website into a wiki system. YLUG has always taken a pretty
decentralised approach to organisation and this seems like a reasonable
extension of that.

There are obvious technical details to worry about, but what does
everyone think in principle?

Ewan

[1] <http://york.lug.org.uk/wiki/index.php/YLUGInstallDay06>

--
Other ways to find me:
Jabber: ewan (at) jabber.org.uk   |  MSN: ewanmacmahon (at) hotmail.co.uk