[YLUG] Installday publicity

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Fri Oct 13 15:41:09 BST 2006

Roger and Liam,

the Freshers Fair actually starts at 09:00 but I'm... well, it's
Saturday. Shall we meet at 10:00 at the main entrance (right
after the bridge) of the Exhibition Centre? I'll bring a few
hundred handouts and a bunch of posters.

See ya,
J. Tobias

btw: I've added a link to the final version of the publicity
material to the wiki. Feel free to print and distribute as much
as you like. I'll send another mail around as soon as the
printing service managed to process my full order.

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett