[YLUG] Installday publicity

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Thu Oct 12 22:02:36 BST 2006

Zoe managed to make a really nice poster and send it to me a few
hours ago. I've put it online at [1]. Please complain before
10:00 AM tomorrow.

Here are my comments:
 - Can we do something about the "RAG" acronym? I have no clue
   what it means and there is enough space in this text block.
 - The IEEE logo has suffered somehow. In my version there is
   some space between the "k" of "York" and the logo itself.
   And I've send an e-mail to them asking for a web site or
   any other sort of contact address.
 - There are some wild pixels visible aroud the logos of  YLUG
   and the Computer Recycling Project. Not too bad for A5
   printing but I don't like them on A3 in colour :-)

Best,
J. Tobias

[1]: http://zeus.fh-brandenburg.de/~muehlber/ylug/install_day-2006.pdf

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett