[YLUG] Wikifying the website (or not)

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Wed Oct 18 14:57:26 BST 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 04:45:04PM +0100, Zoe Stephenson wrote:
> As long as someone's willing to put the time in to make a decent job of
> setting up relevant structure so that we can migrate the existing
> content, then I'm all for it.

Didn't I already offer to do it? :-)

I won't start with this before the Install Day since we don't
want to irritate google. Perhaps we could spend some time on one
of our next meetings to discuss what to migrate into a Wiki and
how to do it.

J.T.

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett