[YLUG] Install prerequisites

Martin Leventon martlev at martlev.com
Wed Oct 18 17:41:44 BST 2006

[Equipment]
There will be 3 VGA cables brought up with the switch I have for you
Zoe.

[Volunteers]
I have volunteered on the wiki

[Install media]
I have summarised what has been written on the wiki page for the CD
orders. It looks to me like: 87 Intel CDs from ship-it, 1 ppc CD from
ship-it, 7 dvds(Intel?)

[Other stuff]
I will bring up a few copies of Linux format including the one the
install fest is featured in, this should provide some reading and also
learning (their tutorials section has some useful info), I will try and
filter them for relevance to get rid of any just full of programming.
--
Martin Leventon <martlev at martlev.com>
http://martlev.com