[YLUG] Free as in food!

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Sun Sep 24 16:22:34 BST 2006

Err... general snacks perhaps?

On 9/24/06, Nicholas Thomas <lupine at yorkshire-pagans.org.uk> wrote:
> On 24/09/06 10:59, Robert Hulme wrote :-
> > For those who are considering coming on wednesday I am upping the ante!
> >
> > If you let me know you're coming in advance you can have some of the
> > food I'll be making. Nothing too fancy, baked potatoes / beans /
> > cheese / tuna sweetcorn mayo /etc...
> >
> > Not quite as good as free as in beer (although you can BYO) but now
> > you can get some free as in freedom and free as in food at the same
> > time!
> >
> > -Rob
> >
> /me volunteers to eat some of Rob's free food
>
> Want me to bring anything along? ;)
>
> xF,
>
> ...Nick

"I am a strong advocate for free thought on all subjects, yet it
appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments
against christianity & theism produce hardly any effect on the public;
& freedom of thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of
men's minds, which follow[s] from the advance of science. It has,
therefore, been always my object to avoid writing on religion, & I
have confined myself to science." - Darwin

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/