[YLUG] install day 24 port switch and xbox running linux

ardenking5 at aim.com ardenking5 at aim.com
Mon Sep 25 15:42:23 BST 2006

  Hi All

 I have 24 port swtch spare at the moment if its of use for install day?

 Its about to get packed as im moving so if its needed pls say sooner rather than later

 also im hoping to put in an appearance my xbox is running linux (some form of debian) if you think it would be of interest ill bring it along

 Arden