[YLUG] Installday venue (not as planned)

Philip Stewart philip at philipstewart.me.uk
Tue Sep 26 15:43:32 BST 2006

Ewan Mac Mahon wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 04:22:21PM +0100, Zoe Stephenson wrote:
>> Hi,
>>   The rooms I requested weren't available.  We've been shifted to L/006
>> in Langwith.  It allegedly has all the facilities we need, but I'll
>> check the room out myself at some point to get a better idea.
>>
> Especially the networking. Also; have we told anyone about the intended
> venue (like Alex's LXF contact), that we need to get back to and update?

L/006 has 2 network sockets, both of which are enabled and on the
standard bit of network for that area of campus.  Shortly one of them
will have a PC, and the other will have a data projector connected to them.

As mentioned - it has a data projector, and also has an interactive
white board, although that requires software to be installed on the PC.

Philip
--
Deputy AV Manager
University of York