[YLUG] Installday venue (not as planned)

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Tue Sep 26 16:04:44 BST 2006

On 26 Sep 2006, at 15:43, Philip Stewart wrote:

> L/006 has 2 network sockets, both of which are enabled and on the
> standard bit of network for that area of campus.  Shortly one of
> them will have a PC, and the other will have a data projector
> connected to them.

Remind me what date this is again? We'll need to change those sockets
(or at least one of them) to be on ConfNet. I don't want various
random PCs plugged directly into the main campus network.

Pete is on holiday until 3rd October, but I'm sure we can sort it out
after that.

Cheers,

Arthur

--
One secret of happiness is to ignore comparisons with people who are
more successful than you are: always compare downwards, not upwards”