[YLUG] Installday fundraising

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Fri Sep 29 09:48:33 BST 2006

Hi Alex,

> >I have had a short chat with Emine from the IEEE student branch
> >yesterday, who told me that they are considering to organise a Linux
> ><snip>
> Sounds interesting - what exactly do the IEEE expect in return for the
> 'funding'?

We've been talking about five minutes time during the talk on
Friday for a short presentation of the IEEE and perhaps some
space for a poster on Saturday and Sunday.

If they are going to pay for the printing it would be fair to put
a small IEEE logo in one of the bottom corners of our publicity
stuff.

btw: Do we have any graphics guys who could prepare posters? I'm
just bad at those things but I would offer to organise the
printing and distribution of the material.

J.T.

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett