[YLUG] Parsable Rack Diagrams

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Wed Aug 8 14:45:41 BST 2007

I nominate Alex for the 'most naughty in YLUG' award of the year for
starting this monster thread, not commenting, and then leaving it to
mutate horribly into stories about makefile arcana.

-Rob

--
http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/

But, as we have seen, movement does not require a mover, and modern
quantum mechanics has shown that not all effects require a cause. And
even if they did, why would the Prime Mover need to be a supernatural
anthropomorphic deity such as the Judaeo-Christian God? Why could it
not just as well be the material universe itself?
-- Victor J Stenger