[YLUG] Parsable Rack Diagrams

Pete Fenelon pete at fenelon.com
Wed Aug 8 14:41:30 BST 2007

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 01:54:11PM +0100, Arthur Clune wrote:

> 'Plan to write one and throw it away. You will anyway' - Brooks.

Plan to write one as a prototype to chuck over the fence to the
outsourced developers ;P

(Then plan to write eanother when you get one back from them ;P)

> However, it's good to see a stimulating tech discussion on ylug
> and interesting to see how different people approach a problem.
> That's a good enough reason to keep designing toasters to me.

I think it shows some very interesting differences in philosophy,
certainly.

pete
--
pete at fenelon.com "how many clever men have called the sun a fool?"