[YLUG] Reminder: install weekend planning this Saturday

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 14:32:55 BST 2007

Hi,
  Reminder that we have a planning session in W/035E, Wentworth College,
University of York this coming Saturday from 1pm.  Let me know if you:

- need directions
- want to help out on the day but can't make it to the session
- have suggestions for things to do during the install weekend but
can't make it to the session
- can make it, but only for a short while
- can make it, but not until some time after the start
- have already done something towards the install weekend (e.g.
thought up a neat poster, got hold of some CDs etc) that we should
take into account.

This will all help with the logistics.

Looking forward to seeing people on Saturday.

--
 -- zoe