[YLUG] Reminder: install weekend planning this Saturday

neg100 at york.ac.uk neg100 at york.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 16:41:19 BST 2007

Hi, Can't make it to any meetings before October but if the install day is
in November again I should make it to the day itself.

You can put me/Comprec down for supplying the usual stuff:
Network Hubs, many,
Network Cabling, many +several 20m+ cables
Power leads many
Spare Computers for rent/ sale/ playing with
Router (well PC) probably with software
Power splitters 2*7 way 1*10 way 2*4 way
Extension reel *1
General Storage
General Computer components
And a box of official Ubuntu Cd's (7.04)

I also have a car now so that should make shifting the stuff about easier,
if people need to contact me email or apparently my mobile number has just
been publicly archived as well - should teach me to reply to the right
message.

Certain people are already on the key list for Comprec (you know who you
are), which should help as well.

Catch you later,
Nick