[YLUG] Install weekend planning

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Sat Aug 11 22:51:00 BST 2007

Hi,
  Big thanks to everyone who came along to the planning meeting.  I
now have a clearer(ish) idea of things to prioritise.  First things
first though: can I get a show of who's intending to come to the
install weekend on the 10th and 11th of November and what stuff you
want to bring/demo/talk about/do please?  This will help greatly
in working out what needs to be done.  Progress to be managed via
the main wiki, which I will try to jazz up tomorrow.  Email me if you
need a login for the wiki.

--
 -- zoe