[YLUG] OOXML converter for Linux?

Roger Leigh rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org
Fri Aug 17 20:33:11 BST 2007

Hi folks,

Is anyone aware of any means of reading MS OOXML format documents on
Linux?

A data analysis program I'm using in the lab generates spreadsheets in
this format containing the results of the analyses.  Unfortunately, I
have no means of reading them, even on Windows.  Is there any way to
convert into ODF, CSV or even XLS?  Basically, any format that I can
read with some free software; my aim is to dump it all as CSV so that
I can batch process all the data in GNU R.

Thanks,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh