[YLUG] Grub

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Sun Dec 9 19:54:21 GMT 2007

> Thank for the suggestions.
> I will probably install a FC8 during christmas time.
I'm sure this is terribly bad form, but...

I'd like to point out that there were a few anonymous comments /
discussions in the IRC channel to the effect that it might be a good
idea to ditch Fedora Core and try out a different distro.

-Rob

--
http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/

After all, religion has been around a lot longer than Darwinism.
-- George W Bush, in a speech lauding the fact that the demon
possession model of mental health "has been around a lot longer than"
psychiatry