[YLUG] Grub

Alex Howells alex.howells at 0wn3d.us
Sun Dec 9 20:14:26 GMT 2007

On 09/12/2007, Robert Hulme <rob at robhulme.com> wrote:
> > Thank for the suggestions.
> > I will probably install a FC8 during christmas time.
> I'm sure this is terribly bad form, but...
>
> I'd like to point out that there were a few anonymous comments /
> discussions in the IRC channel to the effect that it might be a good
> idea to ditch Fedora Core and try out a different distro.

.. possibly one that doesn't change drastically every release, one
that has a good concept of "long term" support, basically one which
isn't an unstable warzone (aka: testing ground) for the latest and
greatest rubbish from Red Hat.

*cough* Perhaps now would be a good time to suggest Debian if this is
a server, or Ubuntu for desktops? ;)